Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

cokerpilot
2/27/2015 8:44 US eastern.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

ice
lobby back up

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

epinikion
hi,

Lobby seems to be down and website too.

cheers, epi

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Regularkid
Hey all, Is the lobby down? When i try to login it says "connection refused"

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

WARMONGERER
lobby down? its about 930am EST.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

aaalafayette
Administrator
Lobby server is dead right now.. Not much to be done while waiting for it to come back onine.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

I cannot connect to the lobby and cannot log in in the WarClub, because most of the Homepage is gone.

http://www.tripleawarclub.org/

???

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Cernel
I found a way to log in WarClub but I wasn't able to post; it gives me:

504 Gateway Time-out
---
nginx/1.9.3 (Ubuntu)

And now, after I tried to post in it, I cannot access the WarClub at all. It returns me the same as before even when trying to just access the home page.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

wirkey
Looks like everything is down. Can't login into the server. Access denied.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Both 1.8 and 1.9 lobbies are up but MARTI and warclub site aren't functioning properly.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

prastle
Administrator
The Lobby Is Up and Running but only anonymous logins work!

Administrator
Registered Login fixed thxs @ all!

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

prastle
Administrator
The TripleA Lobby will be UNAVAILABLE between 8 am and 10 am Central European Summer Time.  Or 2-4 pm EST. Saturday April the 8th For Maintenance.  Hopefully only half hr.

Further info available here.

https://forums.triplea-game.org/topic/82/lobby-maintenance-8-am-10-am-cet-on-saturday-8th-april