Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

hepster
There's lots of us in here right now?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

AXISGRINDER
servogcos@yahoo.com

I am having trouble all of the sudden connecting with the Triplea Lobby.  This has happened before, but not to this extent.  I get the reference information that 'connection refused'.

I reloaded the software.  No go.  Can somebody please confirm that I have not been booted and advise with a suggestion.

Thank you for all your hard work.  Love this site!

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

currently the banned list is empty, so you are not banned

i would try connecting from a different computer at a different house, and see if that works

then i would try connecting from a different computer, at your house, and see if that works

then i would try connecting from the same computer, but at a different location, and see if that works

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Fayrox
I have the same problem as AXISGRINDER. Everything have been working great and it stopped for no reason whatsoever. Nothing seems to help. I forwarded my ports and reinstalled the software. Still nothing. Anybody know what could I do?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

it is your firewall most likely,

every time a new version of triplea comes out, you have to tell your firewall to allow TripleA (both the triplea.exe AND the triplea.jar [in the /bin/ folder]) to access the internet AND receive uninvited (hosting) communication from the internet

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

wirkey
Lobby is down as of 2.30pm Central European Summer TIme

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

warmonger
Lobby is still down, 4/3/13. 9:04am est

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

warmonger
is the lobby down? I am getting so anxious...

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

siparo
Looks like the lobby may be down. It is refusing connections.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Ugly_The_Great
I think the lobby may be down now, 12:27pm eastern time.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

foolishfool
I think lobby is down. Oct 27 2013, 11pm east US time.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

epinikion
lobby is down. 27.10.201 09:13 germ. timezone
thanks for help.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

epinikion
sorry 28.10.2013 ofc
AyA

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

AyA
lobby down as my post time.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Black Elk
 Lobby is up, but the bots are not launching. Stuck on white loading screen.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Black Elk
down

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Pulicat
Confirmed down, Warclub also.
how now brown cow?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Invictus
Anybody hosting a game?  I'm down for some WWII global 1942 2nd edition.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is back up

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Giallo
Lobby down 27/2 14:00 cet