Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

rockrobinoff
lobby down as of 10:25 am EST+1

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Its back up

Crashed again after i logged off for the night

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

PocketSizedJesus
It looks like the lobby is down? Not working in 1.2.5.5 or 1.3.1.0

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Working on it, rebooting server as we speak. Ill keep you guys posted

Oops, forgot to add, time is 2:10 AM in EST time zone.

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Server issues with provider. Tech support looking into it

Their msg

"I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. We have received a number of reports from customers who are experiencing issues reaching the Newark, NJ facility due to an issue upstream from our network"

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

PocketSizedJesus
Thanks for the update and for working to resolve this. Hopefully it comes back up soon!

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Lobby back up

Server issues with host was the reason it was down. Stayed up until 3am trying to get the server back to no avail. Have fun!

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

kizo
old lobby down again

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Must get the newest version. That lobby is up and running with people logged on

http://sourceforge.net/projects/triplea/files/TripleA_Unstable/1_3_1/

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Server seems to be down with host. They are looking into the matter

Msg from tech support

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. We are currently investigating an issue that is affecting connectivity to some hosts in the Newark, NJ facility. We will update this support ticket once more information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Danny

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Backup!

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Depopulator1488
Hey Axis when are you gonna come around and play waw again? You took alot of the good players with you when you left. Seriously, we need more people to play WAW.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

andrew howlett

My internet connection is good but I can't connect to tripleawarclub.org.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

andrew howlett
ok, lobby is back now.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

dav_eagle
dont know if someone knows or what

the website and dice server are down but the lobby is working so not sure what is going on

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Hey guys, right now they're on two different servers. I've rebooted the warclub server and its back online. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

_EZell_

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

wirkey
This post was updated on .
looks like both lobby and warclub are down as of 11:50am CEST

Edit: As of 12:25pm CEST lobby and warclub are running again. Maybe it was my fault but all other internet apllications worked fine.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

kellski1
I think the lobby i down ....could not connect to lobby connection refused
1 ... 5678910