Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

bingobangobongo
Well that sux...

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lalapalooza
I'm getting the same error as Wisconsin and others. I was hoping for some mayhem today :)

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

AAZig
Well this sucks, I actually have free time for once with no kids or fiancee to devote purely to being a nutcase on AAA.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Armchair Veteran
 "YOU FUCK WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS"

Tried to warn Bung there are some people out there you just don't want to fuck with.
Maybe next time he will listen and SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH...

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Odesa
So Armchair Veteran if this is your doing you simply punish the rest of us for what?  Hate to say it but horns or  no horns you do a big diservice to your fellow Triplea'ers.  I'll wait for the lobby to be up and in the meantime will head over to Battleground Europe to do some gaming, I trust you won't be able to mess with thier server.

Thanks for being a gentleman.  Enjoy your hate and anger.

Regards,
Odesa
Cow

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Cow
without bung and the devs there would be no triple a. :|

they are all pretty nice fellows too. I don't see why you want to insult them. In fact you should go play those "Real War Games" you are always talking about instead of being a flaming troll.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beelee
if you stick other maps in map folder for 1.2.6.0 should be able to play on dev lobby ? I can't host so I don't know btw nice job looks great

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Wisconsin
Hi beelee,

Veqryn has uploaded a 'pre-release' of version 1.2.6, which connects to the development lobby. Here's his message:

Veqryn wrote
latest pre-release uploaded:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/prerelease/

this is 1.2.6.0, but it will become very out of date very quickly, as we add more stuff,
Just download that and you should still have all your maps and be able to login to the new lobby.

Oh, I should note that the main lobby is working again, it started just about half an hour ago.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beelee
yes I have that thank you great work you guys are doing
NLL

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

NLL
lobby down; Monday Feb 14, 12:04 CST; 'could not connect to lobby' an existing connection was forcibly closed by a remote host'.

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Server restored at 9:41pm Alaska time.

Ill be on for another hour or two to monitor it.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is down mar 5

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is down mar 5
is anyone else having difficulty getting into the lobby today?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is down mar 5
Keeps telling me connection refused. Anyone?? Bueller??

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is down mar 5
Can someone do me a favor and verify if the lobby is down? Maybe its just that the router im on isnt allowing me to enter? I would appreciate it if someone could post here whether the lobby is down or not. Thanks in advance.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Wisconsin
Lobby's working for me, and there are dozens of other people on the lobby...

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Server down briefly. Re-established after 10 min downtime

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

lobby is down mar 5
lobby down again

Fixed and back up