Quantcast

Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

U-boat
This post was updated on .
If you think the Lobby is down...

1. Check your internet connection
2. Check your firewall to see if it interferes with traffic
3. Don't panic. Just post a note here until we have a definite place. The lobby has its ups and downs.

Please post the Date, Time and, Time Zone.

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Bung
I think I would like this to be titled "What to do if the lobby is down." I will also create a duplicate on the warclub.

I think will setup a link where you can click to notify those of us with server access that the lobby is down via SMS text message and email. I will probably limit this link to working once an hour I guess.

Ill update this post once I have it setup.

Bung

PS. I am also working on the unstable server to get the server app running whenever the machine boots up. So at least if the power goes out at the data center, then it will relaunch. If the app itself crashes, thats another story :)

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

U-boat

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

U-boat
STICKY!

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Dirtydan213
I'm not sure if its just me or what but I haven't been able to access the lobby server for the unstable version since the update. It keeps saying could not connect to lobby: connection refused: no further content. It does it regardless if I login annon or with a created account. Also I tried the stable version lobby which worked last night but now that doesn't work either and gives the same message. Any ideas? Thanks. There, now will someone figure it out?

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

U-boat
Lobby is down as of June 3, 12pm US Eastern Time: GMT-5

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

U-boat
Ok, lobby is up now June 3, 12:13 GMT-5

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

subotai
Any chance the unstable server will be up and running anytime soon?

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Bung
yea we've been trying to sort out what the problem is with the new one, ive got it up for now, feel free to join, but i cant make any guarantees about it staying up :)

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

mediascouter
seems to be down again - connection refused

looks like both lobbies are down right now as of 11:30pm cst.

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

subotai
Seems like the unstable lobby has been down for several days.

I know the unstable lobby is not a priority compared with the stable lobby, but maybe it will not be up for a while, so we must find other ways to play AA50 than through the unstable lobby?

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

subotai
I'm just wondering if the unstable is not meant to be up and running? It's been down for several days now. If there's a software bug or something else?

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

U-boat
the unstable lobby is not up as of this point

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

U-boat
Lobby Down July 24th 11:23 EST

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

U-boat
It was a reset, it's back on.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Garbled
Lobby down:  7:07 pm US central time 9-24-2009

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Kellski1
is the lobby down it is friday oct 2 8:30 am central time

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Kellski1
if any one wants a LL AA50 game 1v1 my ip is 24.159.56.6 port 3300.....IM waitin it is oct 2 fri 8:30 am ill be online for a long time so drop in .....ver 1.0.3.4

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

OnanTheBrBr
1.0.0.3 Lobby down Nov 7 11:00am CET.
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot