Off Topic Section

bluelionman
Sorry to be a pain but a few forums I am on for different things I am into have an Off Topic section for things not related to the main point of the forum - this forum being Strategy war games.

For instance I am into American Football (as it's know in the UK) so am on a NFLUK forum and in there Off Topic Section I started a thread about strategy war games and a few others joined in teh convo and had never heard of TripleA and said they would check out my link.

Whether any joined here and down-loaded TrippleA I will never know but I like to share things I find that I feel are worth sharing... just maybe you got another joiner here after me (from the UK) and just maybe it was due to my thread on that forum:

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=95674

Now it may seem silly but some times it's nice to find new contacts / friends that might be into other things you are / I am but with no 'off topic section' there's not really a place I can discuss such or find this out so wondered if perhaps there could be an off topic section or two on this forum for anything not covered in the existing sections and not really related to TrippleA?

Just an idea as as well as strategy games I love board games, watching sports and fantasy sports games and would be very nice to be-friend others into similar things.
Where would you rather be than right here, right now?

Re: Off Topic Section

Edwin van der Wal
This isn't a triple-a general forum but a very specific Developers forum...

For off-topic sections take a look at the http://tripleawarclub.org/ or axis & allies forums I think.