Objectives question

Bas71
You can set several Objectives in a map, and give a player PUs for that. I have 3 questions about these Objectives.

1. I have found two types of Objectives: alliedOwnershipTerritories and enemySurfaceExclusionTerritories. Are these the only ones?

2.  What does the attachment option:
<option name="alliedExclusionTerritories" value="controlled"/>
do?

3. What does the count-number stand for in option:
<option name="alliedOwnershipTerritories" value="France:Balkans" <b>count="1"/>

Thanks for explaining!

Re: Objectives question

Seidelin
1. Yes, I think so.

2. That is for NO's like Russia not getting bonus if allied troops are on Russian owned territory.

3. The minimum amount of territories that must be controlled. In your example it means at least one out of the two territories mentioned. If Count was 2, then it would have to be both countries controlled.

Re: Objectives question

Bas71
Ok, it's clear to me now, thanks!