New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

sneakingcoward
This post was updated on .
WW2 NEW WORLD ORDER

with neutrals

this map has 2 games:
1. WW2 NWO 2.0
v2 rules...

2. WW2 NWO 3.0
v3 rules, 1.3.x.x extensions, paratroopers, land transport, ...

the ultimate NWO map !!!

A "WW2 WORLD AT WAR" with WW2 WAW 3.0 with neutrals is coming up soon.

Re: New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

sorry for not doing it earlier,
google sites is blocked in china, so i can only download stuff when i am at work, and when i am at work i'm often working...
will upload asap

edit:
i could not find your waw skin btw

edit2:
you may want to restrict the movement of neutrals to their own original territories.  spain invading france is very silly.

Re: New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

Joe Pants
Got a canal error when I tried to play both 2.0 and 3.0 - simple fix - open and edit the XML, replacing the phrase "Turkye canal" with "Bosporus" or "Canal" or "Canal1"

Looks like spaces are no good in that particular extension.

Re: New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

sneakingcoward
the canal is left empyt, no restrictions.

Re: New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

Crowe
I like NWO, think its my favorite, the map design is great and there are many provinces/regions, I was put off the napoleonic mod because I thought it was ugly but what I would love is for NWO to go whole world and not only europe.

The standard whole world mod plays well, the whole world but I found games lasting longer on NWO cuz the map was larger, imo that is key and a whole world NWO would make me a very happy dude

Re: New world order, with neutrals, with v3 rules and all extensions of 1.3.x.x

hepster
There is a NWO map that spans the entire world.  WAW.