New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

aaaaaa2011
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

how is this official?
do sgb, comradekev, and bung have the password to the account?
if not, you need to give it to them

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg
honestly, until AAA can play the new games, who cares?

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Bung
Way to troll, lol.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg
far from being a troll.   would like to see the dev's get it in gear to make this engine relevant again.   but thanks for trying.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Bung
If you think they are behind, why don't you 'get it in gear' and try learning Java and helping them?

And yes, you hijacked this thread to talk about your own selfish opinion about this group, that fits into trolling.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg
Sorry, I know C#.  I'd LOVE to get on this, but it's not my project.  If this was something that I developed, I would do everything I could to keep it current and able to function with the new A&A games/rules.

I love your tile work, and respect your opinion, but I do not believe I was trolling.   I am frustrated that there are about 2 of us asking for the new rules to get coded into the engine (new being 9 months now...)  while people are setting up bookface groups on the twitterspace.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

pug6000
You want one map and you get it right at the moment you want it .... and everything at once gets named irrelevant. Yes, that's a clear application for "troll".

And while others do what they can do (e.g. setting up a site to get more players), you just say "If I were you, I would do it" and do nothing at all.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

no, don't sticky this

we already HAD 2 facebook groups, one of which IS the official group.

why was the old one the official one?  cus bung, pulicat, sgb, comradekev, and I set it up

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg
bazinga.

actually, i want 3 maps, not 1.   veq has already worked his ass off on 1 for 9 months now with nothing to show for it.

more features for these 3 maps opens the possibility for more maps/mods with these features.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg wrote
bazinga.
Awesome quotation!  That's one of my favorite sit-coms.

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Pablo49
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I assume the facebook group with the 87 or so members is the official group? never thought to look for a Triplea group before until I saw this, so I want to join the correct one. Perhaps link to the group in the "Community" section to the left?
"And I don't know much but I do know this: with a golden heart heart comes a rebel fist."

Re: New Official Facebook Group for Triplea Players Join Now!

Maherdogg wrote
Sorry, I know C#.
C# is basically Microsoft's version of Java.  It's structurally almost identical.

CONTENTS DELETED

Meh, I'd rather join the one that is technically official. It's like joining a band's fan page instead of the official one. I'd prefer to do it correctly.