New Map idea!

aoun
I was thinking maybe someone could make a really big, epic map on Warcraft 3. It could have undead, high elves, dwarves, Lordaeron, fel orcs, naga, etc. based in the world of Azeroth.
If you've played Dark Ages of Warcraft or Azeroth Wars, you know what I'm talking about!
I suck at map making so anyone can take up this idea and make a map pleaseeee. It would be awesome
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun