Need help setting the AI for Eastern Front Map

Need help setting the AI for Eastern Front Map

E-Kat79
Alright, so me and my friend are interested in having a go at the new AI, and we figured that Eastern Front would be the perfect map for it, since Dynamix doesn't use Naval units (yet) and there aren't any naval units in that game.

My problem is, when setting up a PBEM game, it doesn't give you the option to set the computer AI to the one you want, it just defaults to Moore. Is it not possible to do this, or am I just dumb and I missed it?