NEW WORLD ORDER

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

FireZealot
How/When do the Italians get Ankara, and when should the UK get it?

So far I've played one game as the Axis against the AI, one as the Allies against a person and currently one as the axis against a person.

In none of the situations has Italy gone for Ankara until very late game. I'm not saying it's right, but why should Italy go there?

When I was the allies, my friend used Italy to focus on the Mediterranean. He  never when for the Balkans/Turkey and  made defenses and an IC in Tripoli and Tunis while sending his other troops towered Morocco. When he surrendered Italy was doing OK, she had Morrocco and tripoli and had held the British there.

In my game as Italy I tried to hit Greece with all of Albania plus a little support and failed. The game is still ongoing but in the end I had most of my troops sent to Africa while a small detachment stayed in the Balkans conquering for Romania. Currently I am holding at French Africa and Tunis, the Allies have Tripoli etc. I just now captured Greece and Istanbul. The UK has central Turkey.

The reason I'm explaining this is to ask
A) how do you conquer both Central Morocco and Greece so early while still holding in the Mediterranean?
B) Why does Ankara matter? turkey for that matter? I find in the Med the UK has enough to do focusing on Central Africa and Iraq/Iran. What does Ankara bring to the table? A flank on Romania is that valuable?

For mobility: Why retreat to Kursk? I'll take casualties hitting Minsk, and the Russians probably have fresh troops near by. They could attack Kursk from many sides (bleeding expensive panzers) or hit Ukraine.

I'm winning in Russia now, but I had some luck. My opponent saw the baltic fleet and spent money on his own, but not enough. So he didnt reinforce his army as much. When I won, I outflanked him and use naval mobility for the infantry. In the end, my original push towered Donetsk has still failed. The only reason I may get him to push back is if he can't hold Moscow, which I think may happen.

My point is I found it difficult to do a standard Blitzkrieg out there. Ironically maneuver warfare seems easier in the north than the south, for me at least.

On Romania: Estonia? You move Romanian troops all the way up there? Surely the logistics would be horrible. My main issue with Romania is I rarely see the door openers. At least in my game ( maybe because my opponent and I are newbs) if a territory had a defense, it's strong. Not just 3 infantry. So the Romanians, even with their entire army, cant push through a sector...
For Rostov, you need to get passed Donetsk. In neither human game that has been passed. ( though I will try again in a new game with these new ideas)

On Feb 15, 2011, at 11:37 AM, "pug6000 [via tripleadev]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

About Ankara:
if you play against an experienced player, the Russians will need every single unit for their defence and cant afford to take Ankara - though sometimes they help UK with 4 Infrantry to hold Ankara in the beginning. And normally Italy is so strong, that they throw the Russians out of it pretty soon.

About mobility:
That doesnt only include fast units. mobility also means that you can walk around the defences with your slow units. A small example: Germany in Ukraine, Russia in Donetsk. Germany cant beat the Russian stack in Donetsk - but it might be possible to go to Minsk. And now? Well, Russia normally has to retreat to Kursk to defend Moscow.

About door opener:
A door opener kills the blocking units on the border. Same example again: Romania this time kills Minsk. If Germany has fast units, it can move to Rzhev and threaten the heart of Russia. Most often it is used in Estonia (Romania takes Estonia and opens the path for the fast German units to Leningrad) and Rostov, but I know many other situations.

About Minor forces:
You wont keep Tunis in turn 1, trust me. Ok, I saw a nice variation, where Tunis fell in round 2. Still no chance for defending it. Morroco is sometimes possible, when the attacker doesnt pay enough attention while preparing the attack.
you have to find your own way for the minor powers. A little example with the Colonials: (Morocco and Tunis fell in turn 2 latest). They can build another factory in lebanon and build land units. Or they can build fighters in Syria. Or they build a carrier to make it cheaper for UK to hold the Med. Or you start early building bunkers in Syria to keep Italy back. 4 options coming from that small little factory in Syria. And I tried all with good success. I like the carrier variation most, but it also requests a certain strategy from UK, so it isnt necessarily the best option for you. Later in the game it depends on your strategy in North Africa - will you try to free North Africa? Then the Colonials will probably spend all their income in that area. Will you leave North Africa to Italy? Then you will have to focus on defence.

It's in a way really like a chess opening. If you start playing e4 your next move will depend on your opponents move. You might like Bc4 as next white move, but if black plays d5, playing a gambit (Scandinavian), that's really a bad decision.

http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/NEW-WORLD-ORDER-tp2187321p6026857.html
To unsubscribe from NEW WORLD ORDER, click here.
To the meaningless French idealisms: Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, we oppose the three German realities: Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery - Prince Bernhard von Bülow

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

pug6000
Here are the unclaimed territories of the map:
Spain / Portugal: 20+1 PUs
Norway / Sweden: 14 PUs
Turkey: 17 PUs
Middle East: 15+5 PUs
Balkan / Greece: 19 PUs
As you can see, Balkan + Turkey + Middle East gives additional 51 PUs income. Now look at the starting income of all nations - that's really a lot. compare that income to North Africa - far less. So both UK and Italy have a vital interest to control those areas - and prevent the other to get too much of it. Normally Italy gets the Balkan and UK gets the Middle East, Turkey is the battlefield.
Next take a look at the production possibilities:
UK 14 (Cairo + Iraq + Iran)
Italy 9 (Greece + Taranto)
Production is important. Italy has to prevent, that UK produces even more. The solution is Ankara. It balances the production, even turns the advantage to Italy (because Cairo is always being threatened it's far to get units from there to Turkey - except you own the seas, what you probably wont). With Ankara Italy even has a good chance to put so much pressure on UK, that they have to defend that area - or loose the Middle East and short time later Egypt. Enough reason for taking Ankara with Italy? North Africa is normally no battlefield, at least not in my games.

Next getting Greece and Morocco in turn 2 ... well, easiest way is to get into the lobby and save one of those games :) For Morocco you need 3 Italian transports and 2 German transports in the west. In round 1 you already load 4 Italian units on the German Transports. In round 2 you can strike with 10 units - game over for Colonials.

For Greece you will transport several units already in round 1 to Albania. In round 2 you take the survivors from Tunis and some more units from Italy and ship all to Greece. Now it's yours. Dont worry about Lybia - the supply routes are extremly long, so you can always react if someone tries to take that route. That applies for both Italy and UK.

Ok, now about not caring about a German advance to Minsk and getting Ukraine instead. Of course Germany can't advance if it gets beaten at once. But with Romanian help it's soon no problem. Russia has enough to defend Donetsk, but not enough to take out the German stack. So you can advance. And loose Ukraine. So what? You are already on your way to Moscow! Who cares about Ukraine? So Russia MUST react to that move. And the other way round, Russia on the way to Berlin? Thats a real long way. Years to defend yourself.

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

grizzly
If you get the opportunity, watch experts play a game. I usually take greece on turn 2. Tunis, c.morocco and greece should all be yours by turn 3.
By buying 5 land units in greece and 4 in taranto every turn Italy will be able to push into turkey by round 5 or 6.

As romania, use fast units to try and kill smaller russian groups or use door openers.
or buy me262s and bomb rostov or leningrad (im the only player iv ever seen do that)
the bombing raids dont do much and i actually wouldnt recomend it

finnland is more of a burden than a power. its ships get wasted pretty quick usually and unless germany sends major help so does its capital.

italy may have historically been a minor power, but it can get 100+ income in this game. i played 3 games where germany was pinned and italy saved the day
once invading russia
once crushing us navy
and once a surprise attack on washington :)
Just my 2 cents...

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

FireZealot
pug, my main question with your reasoning is that you lump Turkey, the Middle East and the Balkans together. Of course then it will be higher than N.Africa.

North Africa (for this purpose I did Marrakesh to Cairo) is 34 IPCs. Since its large, split in 2 at East/South Tunisia. East Africa is 20. West Africa is 14. The Middle East is (E.Egypt to Tabriz) 20. Turkey is 17. Balkans 19.

Now, as you said, Italy normally gets the Balkans, and the UK (or Colonial French) get the Middle East. That leaves 2 battlegrounds: North Africa or Turkey. Thats 34 vs 17. Yes, Turkey is smaller, but even if you cut the Africas you have 20/14 vs 17. Also remember this is all CLAIMED territory. Taking over Neutral Turkey gains you IPC production. Taking an ENEMIES territory takes away their IPCs and adds to yours. So you can double its value. Given these points, why should I want to go for Turkey? As a secondary attack, yes (like Spain), but shouldnt most of your forces be aimed at Africa? Italy COULD use Turkey and turn north towards Russia, but if they focus there, the English will take Africa, and if they do that Italy has to watch out itself, meaning you cant send too many troops to Russia.

In addition, you added Cairo+Iraq+Iran but only Greece + Taranto. Why not Venice? Its not much farther than Taranto.

On Minsk: Why should the Russian care about Minsk? Its 1IPC and is still far from Moscow. As I said earlier, depending on if he is trying to make a "wall" of sorts he has many options:

1) Strike from both sides on Minsk. Assuming Donetsk was about equal with the Germans in Ukraine, attacking from 2 sides would solve this. An attack from Smolensk + Donetsk + Reinforcing units (there is probably someone in the Rzehv/Kursk area) would win and kill my stack. Since he is attacking from many sides, he might not even need to use ALL the Donetsk units, leaving just enough to hold Donetsk. (In most games I've played Donetsk gets an IC, so he can also produce an extra 4 infantry there)

2) He just ignores my stack in Minsk. There is still ample time to reinforce before I hit Moscow. Meanwhile, he gets Ukraine. Considering the salient, it will probably be difficult for me to get reinforcements there whereas he can reinforce much more easily.

To better illustrate what I'm trying to say, I've attached 2 game files. One is "early" and one is "current". I will be the first to note I *really* botched up Italy in the beginning, I thought I'd get Greece and I miscalculated the movement to Morocco from Rome, giving him ample time to reinforce. Hence I landed in Algeria instead. I'm doing better now but I know I sucked there.

As you'll see in the games, I eventually got so sick of Romania that I just invaded Istanbul instead. (I was first planning on a flanking operation with the Black Sea in Russia, but he caught on the obvious move)

EARLY_GAME.tsvg
CURRENT.tsvg

What neutral countries do you typically attack in addition to Turkey? (Axis or Allies). I know as the Axis I always have an eye on the North. I find Switzerland or even Denmark to heavily defended for the value though. In Poland I tried to be as quick as possible and only hit very valuable or quick sectors, resulting in my skipping Lodz. Ireland/Iceland seem to be cheap resources for the US/UK.

I live in Turkey, which means I'm on a separate time zone from most of you, so I doubt we could play. Could you maybe send me a save file with the history so I can see what you did?

I dont mean to be aggressive with my counters up there, I'm just trying to understand the logic. I'm sure you're all much better players than I.

PS: Not to quibble with the map, but are the countries named slightly wrong? I always think of Smolensk as the last gate to Moscow, with Rzhev directly threatening it. I've round that in the games I've played Rzhev takes Smolensk's spot and Smolensk itself is just valuable because of its 3 IPCs, not its threat to Moscow.

Minsk also seems wrong. I think of it as much more West and North of Kursk. I'd have Kursk take Minsk's spot and have Minsk take around the current Smolensk spot. (I'm trying to not have to change the map borders, just names). I'd have Smolensk take Rzhev, and Rzhev take Kaluga.

My final question is about Murmansk: In the War, there were tons of convoys that went there and to Arkhangelsk. Currently however, Murmansk has little value. I understand balance is the main concern (and that I'm a newb) but has anyone considered that? Or do we just assume it'd be diverted to Arkhangelsk?

This made me just think, does anyone do a 'Lend-Lease' like transporting of units to the USSR? I could see it being easy enough to send US or British reinforcements to the North. (Or UK to the South if the Germans are doing an Operation Blau)
To the meaningless French idealisms: Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, we oppose the three German realities: Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery - Prince Bernhard von Bülow

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

grizzly
This post was updated on .
Lots of territories are wrong. Isreal wasnt even a country yet. No offense sieg
Uk can get ankara on round 2 if everything goes to s.turkey on round 1.
The Uk should normally limit what it takes in turkey in order to hold ankara. Dont spread yourself thin

africa is ignored some games, since either player can just cut off an advance by hitting it with their fleet

Italy should take instanbul. Ankara is a major goal that helps to break a stalemate. Usually Italy will break through ankara with a signifigant force at some point, if so capture everything you can for income. Denizli is sometimes skipped because its location. I often skip Denmark and switzerland is meant to be invincible.
If America doesnt go for italy, it can reach around 100 income and break a stalemate in donetsk by running up the caucasus or capture lots of british income from the mid east

Your replies arent agresive at all, they are valid points and Donetsk with a factory can become a real pain to take if supply lines are done correctly. Take Leningrad instead, then go for archanglsk.
The russian factories should be your targets. If 2 or more fall they will be in trouble.
Just my 2 cents...

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

squid_daddy
off topic. but the ter names aren't all restricted to countries.
while Israel didn't exist as a modern nation state as you say, references to israel as a region have existed for thousands of years. as such it is as valid a name as any other.

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

grizzly
i was misinformed. thank you squid. NWO is good with names considering how many territories there are. Much better than TRS lol
Just my 2 cents...

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

FireZealot
This post was updated on .
Yes, Israel was around and as name, but Palestine or "British Palestine" would make better sense historically. In WW1 Allenby's attacks were part of the "Sinai and Palestinian" campaigns.

I'm not anti Jewish or anything, but Palestine is the better choice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_and_Palestine_Campaign

Also, on the topic of mobility:

Looking at the map right now (I've attached one slightly different than the one before, now the Russians and Italians have played) do you still suggest "pushing to Minsk" as you said earlier? As you can see, moving my units in Ukraine to Minsk would be suicide. A combined attack from Kursk and Donetsk would wipe out my units in Minsk. The door the the south would be laid open, Ukraine with its IC and 4 production points would be theirs. In addition, the Romanians would probably have to pull back as well.

The only way I see it as being viable would be if I moved my units in Rzhev to Minsk as well. However, there my enemy has multiple choices. They could retreat from Kursk to Donetsk (rebuilding the stalemate with even higher stakes) or push upwards towards Kaluga. I see the 1st as more likely given my opponent's play style. Meanwhile, pushing my units in Rzhev to the south hurts me in other ways. Army Group Centre is depleted, and used correctly my opponent could even use mechanized units to hit Smolensk and maybe capture it. (Even holding it for a turn would mess with my supply lines). In addition, without aid, Army Group North could not continue its push on Moscow (they are going to hit Yaroslavl) without exposing themselves to heavy, expensive casualties. (They have no infantry). I would probably have to wait a turn (at the least) and this would allow him to reinforce with 10 infantry a turn.

The other option would be to use Army Group North and blitz Omsk. I'm actually open to this idea, and I see its benefits. I'd still take casualties, but I would hit important territory. However, this would leave my mobile divisions with a very long supply line. I'd be hitting their IPC income, but my attack on Moscow could, and probably would, be delayed. Every delay means around 10 more infantry in defense. I'm not sure if that is worth hitting Omsk. Still, the idea DOES have merit, and I'm seriously considering it.   I assume this is what you mean by mobile warfare?

DONT_CHANGE.tsvg

I'm still confused with Turkey, however. I do have another idea: Why not give Turkey to the Romanians? In the games I've played, Romania almost always plays second fiddle, and is of little use. However, their units could be useful in the Mediterranean Theater. I could let the Italians capture the Balkans for the Romanians and have them unleashed on Turkey. This would allow for the Romanians to get good income and very quickly create a new strategic threat. In addition, the Italians can focus on North Africa. This double prong could make the British unsure of where to attack as well, helping both sides of the Mediterranean. Late game, if the Germans are having trouble (especially in the South, which could happen due to the lack of the Romanians), the Black Sea would allow for rapid troop movements. An Italian (or Romanian) fleet could sail through and hit much of the Caucus area in a flanking attack. Since the Romanians AND the Italians are in the Mediterranean Theater, I'm assuming the British will have to capitulate sooner rather than later. If not, at the VERY least they wont be able to as effectively strategic bomb Germany and fight her uboats.
To the meaningless French idealisms: Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, we oppose the three German realities: Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery - Prince Bernhard von Bülow

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

Sieg,

I've added NWO to the latest version of TripleA.  So the next time TripleA gets released (version 1.2.6.0 or later), triplea will be included.

Here is a list of changes I've made:

        Renamed to remove special characters from folder and xml names.
        Included with TripleA download.
        Coded and Added "Low Luck for AntiAircraft" as an option, so that people may play with dice for normal units and LL for AA units only.
        Coded and added Bunker rules, included as an option. No longer need edit mode to place bunkers.
        Bunkers (Constructions) code updated to work differently.  Factories are now also isConstructions for the purposes of placement. New game properties listed below (all On by default).
            "More Constructions with/without Factory" - If ON then you may have a total number of bunkers up to the PU value of a territory (minimum 1), in territories with/without factories. If OFF then you may have only 1 total bunker per territory.
            "Unlimited Constructions" - If ON it over-rides above 2 game properties to allow infinite total bunkers per territory. If OFF then things are determined by the above 2 game properties.
            No matter what, you can only place 1 bunker per territory per round. Bunkers do not take up a factory slot when being placed.
        Updated NWO to take advantage of triggered rule changes to have red dot units and bunkers not appear for purchasing during beginning turns, and the ability to turn them off completely by deselecting "Use Triggers". (code by Squid Daddy)

I've discussed the "bunkers don't take up factory slot when produced" change on the war club forum, and with some nwo players, and I think people will welcome the change (because this is how factories are placed, I can't change them to take up a factory slot).  Not to mention how much nicer it is to be able to purchase and place bunkers without using Edit mode.

Also, I may have to remove the ".gif" from inside the game notes, as it is rather large and sometimes gives me java errors when I can't download it properly.  I'll ask SGB if there is any way I can include the gif with the map, that way you don't have to download it over the internet every time you click "choose game/map".

What do you think of the changes?  I hope you and everyone else likes them.
thanks,

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

sieg
hi,

sounds great!

thanx for the effort of coding and stuff.

looking forward to the next stable to see how it works.

greetings

sieg

ps: how can i connect to the unstable? i dont find a link...

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

that would be because it has not been released yet,

namely there are some bugs related to air scrambling because kev is still working on that part of the code

however, every week or 2, I compile the code and put it in the prerelease folder found here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/prerelease/

and bung was kind enough to set up a development lobby for it, so you can play it online if you want to.

no uninstall or install of triplea is necessary.  you can run both 1.2.6.0 and 1.2.5.5 at the same time (i am usually on both lobbies if you see me one lobby).

there are a lot of cool things to check out in that sourceforge site i set up,
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/developer%20resources/map%20makers/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/developer%20resources/units/   <-- this has all unit art every made for all triplea maps... which is cool

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

TripleA 1.3 is released, and it contains the next version of NWO
https://sourceforge.net/projects/triplea/files/TripleA_Unstable/1_3/

NWO has been updated to version 1.8.6

Changes:

1) Now Included with TripleA, so no need to download separately
2) Coded and Added "Low Luck for AntiAircraft" as an option, so that people may play with dice for normal units and LL for AA units only.
3) Coded and Added "Low Luck for Bombing and Territory Damage" as an option. If true, strat bombing will only rolls 3s and 4s, no other numbers.
4) Coded and Added "Battleships repair at beginning of round" as an option, which if true will have Battleships and Bunkers (any 2-hitpoint unit) only repair damage at the beginning of their owner's turn.
5) Coded and added Bunker rules, included as an option. No longer need edit mode to place bunkers.
6) Bunkers (Constructions) code updated to work differently.  Factories are now also isConstructions for the purposes of placement. New game properties listed below (all On by default).
"More Constructions with/without Factory" - If ON then you may have a total number of bunkers up to the PU value of a territory (minimum 1), in territories with/without factories. If OFF then you may have only 1 total bunker per territory.
"Unlimited Constructions" - If ON it over-rides above 2 game properties to allow infinite total bunkers per territory. If OFF then things are determined by the above 2 game properties.
No matter what, you can only place 1 bunker per territory per round. Bunkers do not take up a factory slot when being placed.
7) Updated NWO to take advantage of triggered rule changes to have red dot units and bunkers not appear for purchasing during beginning turns, and the ability to turn them off completely by deselecting "Use Triggers".

i hope you like it sieg,
and i hope everyone goes and tries it out

ALSO, I fixed the revised rules Submarine bug,

edit:
just thought i'd mention that there are Zero balancing changes, unit changes, or any changes which could possibly affect the game
its all just options, or hardcoding of things that are supposed to be supported (like having red dot units only show up for purchase on the 4th turn, etc.)

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

ice
thanks nice improvement, and thanks for the sub thing

not too sure about all those extra options though, but possitive is that they are set to standard

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

I made a forum post in A&A.org forums for NWO, see it here:
http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=24349.0

I took a couple screen shots of New World Order, and posted them online,

with units:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/images/fullsizescreenshots/TripleA_new_world_order_full.png/download

without units:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/images/fullsizescreenshots/TripleA_new_world_order_no_units.png/download

Basetiles only, (without any color, flags, or anything):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/developer%20resources/base%20tile%20full%20images/NWOblank.png/download

I noticed however that lots of territory names and pu values are not even inside the territory.

Take Cairo for example,

"Cairo" is hovering in the ocean,

"6" PUs are hovering exactly on the territory border, which makes it very hard to see if it is a 6 or an 8

there are no shortage of examples,
but it would be very nice if someone could fix this

it is easy to do, but time consuming,
just have to edit the two text files:
name_place.txt
pu_place.txt

see ww2v3 or revised for examples of how to do it

anyone up for it?

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

wirkey
With the new politics feature i had the idea to bring neutrals as complete countries back to the game.
I would suggest the following:
Norway, Sweden, Denmark (with Iceland), Spain (with Canarians), Greece (w. Macedonia, Crete), Turkey, Persia (Iran, Fars, Tabriz), Yugoslavia (Kroatia, Bosnia, Serbia), Poland, Eire

I'm not yet sure if i want to include the single territory neutrals: Switzerland, Portugal, Marrakech, Iraq

My idea now is, that all axis and all allies are neutral towards those neutrals (of course they are). But in order to attack one, you have to declare war on them during the politics phase. This would trigger that the attacked will join the opposing alliance immediately with all its units and territories. Before that the neutrals will be played by the AI. Actually i want them to not move units and not collect any income, before they are at war, but i want them to have money to spend the round they were attacked. Of course you would also have to reload the game to take control of that country, as nobody want to play with an AI-Allied, even if the AI has improved a lot (good work, btw).

Plan B:
If you attack any neutral territory, any remaining units and territories (see above) joins a power already at war, e.g. Italy attacks Greece -> S Greece and Crete joins the British.
I would suggest following:
Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Eire/Spain/Portugal/Marrakech/Poland join Germany or UK
Yugoslavia join Italy or Russia
Greece/Turkey/Persia/Iraq join Italy or UK

What do you think? Not sure if i can code that, but if there is interest i might try during the holidays

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

Edwin van der Wal
sounds good, and I like Plan A... (though I think with AI-Allied there isn't much fleet anyways with these neutrals)

For your no-income...

Give a N/O to the Neutral equal to negative their starting production if they are not at war with anyone. So as soon as they are at war they get income equal to their production... and if they lose territories they get less and if they gain territories they get more.

Allies can still (immediately) reinforce the territories (land planes in Poland for example)

You could also trigger the Neutrals to mobilize (add reserve units to the productionscope) so it is profitable to kill a country in 1 fell swoop. Don't forget to add the first round of resources to the neutral country as well.

---

Historical Risk: Germany and Russia declared on Poland at the same time and split the country up.... now you'd force Poland to become allied with both.... you could actually with the politics system have something like:

Germany declares on Poland --> Russia declares on Poland and UK/France become allied with Poland  and declare on germany..

Or even start the game with both Russia/Germany at war with Poland... Italy/US Neutral and France/UK Allied and at war with germany and Russia/Germany Neutral :)

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

whitewolfmxc
Any chance some new units to be added ? i really want to use tactical bombers ><

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

ice
there has been some talk about a NWO "advanced" version. think there were allot of good ideas in that but unforunatly noone skilled enough to code it

there were also good reasons against something like that, for example it could break the nwo community in even more pieces

if i could i would but my skills with mapcoding are very limited

maybe theres someone out there who has some time and willing to do these things, i would higly reccomend that talking with the experienced few bout the ideas to make the new version as ballanced as possible.

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

i found there is a connection between sz58 and lebanon.  that should not exist.

since i am updating the map to remove this connection, can anyone please tell me if there are any other bad connections or missing connections?

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER

ice
not that i know of, but didnt even notice that 1 so far in all my games :)
1 ... 10111213