Movement Restrictions: how to?

Bas71
Hi, in the map WW2v3-1942.xml, the Chinese are restricted in their movement. For that, I found the following code:

<attatchment name="rulesAttatchment" attatchTo="Chinese" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attatchments.RulesAttachment" type="player">
  <option name="movementRestrictionTerritories" value="Chinghai:Ningxia:Sikang:Yunnan:Hupeh:Fukien:Suiyuan:Manchuria:Kiangsu:Kwangtung"/>
  <option name="movementRestrictionType" value="allowed"/>
</attatchment>

Yet, when I use this code in my map, there are no restrictions. What part of the code am I missing?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Movement Restrictions: how to?

ZjelcoP
hey, maybe you missed this.

    <property name="Movement By Territory Restricted" value="true" editable="false">

        <boolean/>

    </property>

Re: Movement Restrictions: how to?

Bas71