Merry Christmas TripleA-ers.

U-boat
Just want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and to thank everyone, including the community and developers for all your hard work and game-playing. I hope you guys have a good one.

And a Merry Christmas to our troops overseas no matter the nationality.

Re: Merry Christmas TripleA-ers.

Pulicat
Happy holidays to you too, U-boat!

Cheers to everyone,
Pulicat
how now brown cow?

Re: Merry Christmas TripleA-ers.

beelee
Merry Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas TripleA-ers.

SilverBullet
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Re: Merry Christmas TripleA-ers.

nolesfan1
Merry Christmas everyone!! hope y'all have a great day.

oh and if your wondering all I want for Christmas is to be unbanned lol ;) (get the hint guys)