Map Maker Error (Version 1.015)

Orochimaru
Hi Everyone,
I will first describe the error message and then tell my theories and what i already tried to solve it.

My Error Message is the following:

C:\>java.exe -Xmx756m -classpath "C:\Spiele\TripleA\TripleA_1.9.0.0.3627\bin\triplea.jar" util/image/CenterPicker
Fehler: Hauptklasse util.image.CenterPicker konnte nicht gefunden oder geladen werden

C:\>pause
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

Translation of the German part:Fehler: Hauptklasse util.image.CenterPicker konnte nicht gefunden oder geladen werden == Error: Mainclass util.image.CenterPicker couldn't be found or loaded.
C:\>pause Press any key...

So i read all the error topics of this forum i could find for the Centerpicker. What i learned:

Most likely he can't find the Triplea.jar in this folder: "C:\Spiele\TripleA\TripleA_1.9.0.0.3627\bin"

The other thing is: The Programm doesn't ask me, where the Jar file is.... just where my game is installed. (For that question only "C:\Spiele\TripleA\TripleA_1.9.0.0.3627" seems to be the right answer. If i go further to the \bin folder or select just tripleA it gives me an heavy error )

Is there any way to force the map creator to let me select the Jar file directly? Or is it in the 1015 Version normal, that it only asks for the install path?

While I modded Total war Shogun one of the Tools didn't work until i renamed a folder from "Shogun Mods" to "Shogun_Mods". Apparently it couldn't handle the " " space. But this time my path looks clear

Help would be really appriciated.
I have alot of fun modding TripleA and now made a small map image (PNG) to learn mapping itself.

Re: Map Maker Error (Version 1.015)

Frostion
I cannot answer your questions.

But TripleA can always use a new map maker  I and BeornTheBold talked a lot about how to do some map graphics: (Maybe you can use some of the info)
http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/How-to-make-new-map-graphic-from-scratch-td7593642.html#a7594033