Map Creator 2.0 Beta Finished

Wisconsin
This post was updated on .
Like the title says, Version 2.0 beta is finished! Though it does not currently have the ability to load existing maps, the program is now usable and is able to output working TripleA maps. I've worked a lot on the project over the last few weeks, and was wondering, should I just release the program as 2.0.0.0 or release it as a beta so we can fix some more bugs first?

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any guides or lists that they would want to see included with the map creator package. I've already added the developer_documentation, and created a text file with a list of map properties I know of, anything I'm missing?

Thanks,
    Wisconsin

Re: Map Creator 2.0 Beta Finished

i describe most properties pretty well inside the POS2 xml that comes with the new tripleas (use the one in the svn please).

i'd say release as beta first, there are bound to be issues (betas can have version numbers too... might as well start with version 2.0.0 [doubt you need 4 decimals..])

thanks for making this wisc, awesome job!

Re: Map Creator 2.0 Beta Finished

U-boat
Is this still a Windows-exclusive thing? I thought you said you were making it a Java app. If you need I can compile it (if you don't have a mac).

Re: Map Creator 2.0 Beta Finished

U-boat
Never mind, I found the Jar file.

I didn't look around much, but it looks good so far.

Re: Map Creator 2.0 Beta Finished

crazygerman
I look forward to trying it. Good job thanks for the hard work. Out of curiosity, what are the new features?

btw you should probably unpin the old map creator forum
I cant code Java, but ill provide moral support :)