Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

thx uboat,
i uploaded it to sf

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

uboat,
it appears a few users are still having trouble connecting to the lobby,
and we have found the issue in the code,

I've uploaded the new source code here,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/prerelease/triplea_1_3_1_1_source_code_only.zip/download

could you please turn it into a mac dmg?

no rush, and remember that if you get that error about modified in the future, just wait til tomorrow to try again,

thanks dude,

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
Right away sir.

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

thanks uboat!

I've uploaded it here too: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/prerelease/

so... if any mac people are still having trouble with 1.3.1.1, then please try out this version

it is technically a prerelease of the next version, so you may not be able to play with people on the lobby, BUT you should at least be able to join the lobby this time!

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
It is customary for programs running on the mac using DMGs to include a background image and easy way of installation. Basically, installing apps on a mac consists of just dragging the app into the applications folder, and presto!, it's done. So what people do, is add a shortcut to the apps folder in the dmg, so the person can just drag the app in the dmg, to the apps shortcut. My example is below:

So would you like me to include this in future releases?

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
I also added a TripleA logo to the DMG disk icon on the desktop.

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

sure, i have no clue what you are doing, but if you want to update the svn that would be cool
just give me a patch file, or tell me what i have to do

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
It requires no patch, it's all in the DMG. It's just a little formatting to make it look nice and easier to install. I figured you would have no clue what I was talking about. The other Mac peeps out there would ;)

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

hey uboat,

I have another release for you,
this is 1.3.2.1

please find the source code only zip here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/unstable/1_3_2_1/

if you encounter an error, make sure you are using "ant clean" before you begin, and also you may have to wait 12 hours for this zip's datestamp to pass your current time, before it will compile,

thanks a ton,
veqryn

let me know where you upload it, and then i can release 1.3.2.1 to everyone :)

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
aye aye

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

hey uboat,

I have another release for you,
this is 1.3.2.2

please find the source code only zip here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/stable/1_3_2_2/

if you encounter an error, make sure you are using "ant clean" before you begin, and also you may have to wait 12 hours for this zip's datestamp to pass your current time, before it will compile,

thanks a ton,
veqryn

let me know where you upload it, and then i can release 1.3.2.2 to everyone :)

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
aye aye

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

edit:

hold the horses!

I found a bug....

I'll re-upload the source later today.  Sorry uboat... please delete the source if you already downloaded it.

I'll re-post once i've uploaded the source for 1.3.2.2 again.

thanks,

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

Hey Uboat,

I fixed the bug, and re-uploaded the source.

Could you please turn it into the mac release for everyone?   :)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/stable/1_3_2_2/

thanks a ton,

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

U-boat
I am in Europe right now with a spotty internet connection. I'll try to get it uploaded ASAP, but it won't be immediately.

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

you redownloaded the source code only zip in the last few days right?

i fixed a bug then reuploaded the source files on July 14th, so I hope you downloaded the source files after that day.

thanks,

Re: Mac DMG TripleA 1.3

Hi U-Boat,

Could I enlist you to take the source code and make the Mac dmg version of TripleA 1.4 unstable?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/triplea/files/TripleA_Unstable/1_4/triplea_1_4_0_0_source_code_only.zip

thank you!