Lord of the Rings as a Free For All

gainer
I simply want to change the 12 player Lord of the Rings game to a Free For All. I know I can do it with the Edit tab, but I want the game to start out as a Free For All not after it begins.

How do I create a new 12 player Lord of the Rings game as a Free For All but keep all other aspects the same?

Re: Lord of the Rings as a Free For All

alkexr
Find the folder where you have TripleA installed, go into \maps\middle_earth\games. Put this file into that folder: middle_earth_12player_ffa.xml
After you open up the game, there should be a new map named "Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth (FFA)"
Have you played any of my maps? Share your opinion!
Large Middle Earth
Russian Civil War

Re: Lord of the Rings as a Free For All

gainer