Is there any codes for placement without factory

Is there any codes for placement without factory

Rand
I have looked WW2v3 I have tried but these codes didn't work. Does anyone take me full codes, I want creating 1 unit for per round per terrtory without factory. But I don't want creating unit for new capturing territory.

Re: Is there any codes for placement without factory

Cernel
Assuming you are not making an abstract game, why should a desert territory produce 1 unit and a highly industrialised territory produce 1 unit as well?

Re: Is there any codes for placement without factory

Rand
Yes this is a bit absurd. I can chance my demand; Creating unit without factory but quantity depend on territory values.

Re: Is there any codes for placement without factory

Cernel
This is not possible.

You have to do it by having 1 factory in each territory; look at Domination. Either make those factories invisible (like in Domination) or looking like flags (like in Global War 2) is my suggestion.

Re: Is there any codes for placement without factory

crazy_german
Have you tried the isConstruction feature? It lets you place units in any territory you have controlled since the start of your turn

Re: Is there any codes for placement without factory

Rand
I have never tried it. I am trying domination mod, (invisible factories)