Quantcast

I've been banned for 183 days?

noahismyname
I remember about 6 months ago I logged in one day and it said I was banned from the lobby for the next 364 days. I went back and forth with someone on the forums where they said it was fixed but I've now logged in and the issue persists. I've never been warned about being banned before (nor did anything I think would warrant a ban). Can someone help a brother out? NoahIsMyName is the last login I used.

Here is the screenshot I get when I try to log in http://www.seattlewordpressdeveloper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/banned.png

Thanks,
Noah

Re: I've been banned for 183 days?

@noahismyname - The lobby is maintained by mods on the Warclub forums: http://www.tripleawarclub.org/modules/newbb/

Please post there to have them investigate and assist you.