I need some help...

Need a game?
Im sorta new here so i need some help. how do i get a diffrent map downloaded. i figured out how to change the map in the game but i need a new one. im realy intrested in Pacific and/or a naval and sky battle. anyone have a map like that?
need a game?! im here.

Re: I need some help...

See this link.

Re: I need some help...

Need a game?
well... in a way it worked and thankyou. just now it pops up with this....

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Access is denied. Error processing resource 'http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/tripleamaps/xml/inDevelopmentVeqrynDe...

<games>
^
need a game?! im here.

Re: I need some help...

Did you use this url to the xml?

http://sites.google.com/site/tripleaerniebommel/home/mods/TripleA_Quality_Mods_EB.xml

If so, I'm not seeing the same thing you are, and so I'll let one of the other guys more familiar with the downloads work through it with you.  Sorry about that.

Re: I need some help...

ahhh, I think I might know what's happening.  Don't open the link in your browser- that's where you'll get the can't open using stylesheet or something like that.  You want to copy the url and paste it in the window that pops up when you click the download maps button in TripleA.  See if that does anything for you.

Re: I need some help...

Need a game?
um sorry but no it didnt. i appreciate you trying though! i did try the google things but it showed up with the same thing. also how do i change it from stylesheet!? wat is that anyway!@?
need a game?! im here.

Re: I need some help...

OK, open up the TripleA application- exe etc...  In the main window, at the bottom there's a button to download maps.  See this image:

Then paste in the url 'http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/tripleamaps/triplea_maps.xml' and click list games.  That should open up a window with a list of maps on the left.

Let me know if that helps..

Re: I need some help...

Need a game?
YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! lol it finally worked! thanks alot! just now to download it all lol. well thanks!
need a game?! im here.