I can't get online. Help me please.

aoun
Apparently every time I am trying to connect to the triplea online lobby, I get a "Connection Refused - Connect" message. Also, I can't download maps directly from the triplea program. :C
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun

Re: I can't get online. Help me please.

sounds like you are either trying to do this through your work vpn (triplea does not allow proxies), or you have not configured your firewall/anti-virus to allow TripleA to connect to the internet.

every new version of triplea requires you to create an exception for it in your firewall

pls double check both of these and let us know the results

Re: I can't get online. Help me please.

aoun
Checked Windows Firewall and redownloaded TripleA from this site(After uninstalling TripleA). Still can't go online to the lobby or download maps. :C
"Connection refused: connect."
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun

Re: I can't get online. Help me please.

ok, next test

turn OFF your firewall, and turn off your antivirus

if that doesn't work, then we know thats not the problem

second,
check your internet browser and see if you are using a proxy

i can not connect at work because i use a proxy there

but i can connect from home

third,
try moving your computer to somewhere else, like a friends' house and try connecting there

fourth,
i swear its your firewall.... double check that