How to get a valid move from getRoute method?

How to get a valid move from getRoute method?

kmat
I'm trying to get valid landmovements for the armour, but the getRoute methods returns non valid moves. When Russia has it's first turn and wants to move an armour from archangel to Belorussia in revised edition, the route is through West Russia which is occupied by Germany and not through Karelia S.S.R. which is occupied by Russia. I have used two match conditions, TerritoryIsLand and !TerritoryIsImpassible. Is there a way of getting a valid result from getRoute?

Re: How to get a valid move from getRoute method?

kmat
I found the method MoveValidator.getBestMove. It produced better results :)