How to determine if a unit can move to a territory (during combat move)

How to determine if a unit can move to a territory (during combat move)

darune
I have written a routine+matcher myself, but seeing this is not so simple i wondered if there were function already for this, since the game has to determine if the move is legal ?

Any help appreciated.

Re: How to determine if a unit can move to a territory (during combat move)

darune wrote
...but seeing this is not so simple...
If you need further proof, look to MoveValidator.java.