Heuy

kayn
just a thought has anyone ever thought about heuys, and if so....dosnt anyone know how to progrma that in xml?

Re: Heuy

Seidelin
Say what?

Re: Heuy

mpedersen84
I'm guessing  huey's.  Helicopters...

Re: Heuy

kayn
yes, a mobile air born transport thingy. ;) thought it might be interesting to add to the game. would be easier if i knew if you could use paratoopers or not. because i could prolly adapt the code. i am a beginner so i dont know how everything works as of yet. think it might be possible?

Re: Heuy

Seidelin
If you don't need bombers I am sure you can just set the paratroopers technology to be enabled from start, and thats should be it.

Re: Heuy

kayn
i am playing the revised edition of the game, is there a paratooper option that i dont know about?

Re: Heuy

kayn wrote
yes, a mobile air born transport thingy.
 NOOOOOOO! no more transport units... EVER!
  Just kidding, they're a pain in the ARSE, but perhaps something like that could be added with some of the new rules that have been coded.  If not, I may be persuaded to figure something out.

Re: Heuy

kayn
cool, i have used them in the board game, we came up with our own rules. they are a lot of fun to play with. have to careful when someone can drop an infantry or 10 in  your back yard. i sem to remember a version of triplea that had paratroopers. am i correct.