GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

Altherius
I proudly can present you the team for the mod/map of Game of Thrones.

Altherius - lead staff
Hepster - substitute lead staff
soulfein - knowledge base staff
eurofabio - xml script staff
thsw - graphics staff
Maquis - balancing/testing staff

Will start soon modding/mapping

PRE ALPHA DOWNLOAD

Altherius

Re: PRE ALPHA DOWNLOAD

eurofabio
Downloaded.

What I'm suppose to do now?

Re: GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

Mitchell Vogel
You know the funny part about that? I just made a map image, might serve you guys well. I've been trying to do the same on my own using the mapmaker tool.

Re: GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

Mitchell Vogel
Never mind, theres a version out

Re: GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

thsw
Aii...
You haven`t got my mail, then...
I am really sorry, but  I suddenly am very busy and just won`t be able to contribute after all.
But good luck with the project.

Regards Thsw

Re: GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

eurofabio
Altherius,

I think we can keep going without someone working at the graphics.

I know the graphics are very important, but we can improve the quality of it later.

With many fans of Game of Thrones out there, soon or later we will found someone.

Re: GAME OF THRONES MODDING/MAPPING STAFF ANNOUNCED!

Altherius
we can do but first i need you all (staff sent me an email to janxantin@web.de) my email when you can join us together in doin the map.

Greets

Altherius