Forum Status

Sean Bridges
Administrator
The tripleadev.org site has finally gone dark. I have not received much communication from pughead, and I am assuming that the transfer of the forum database will not happen.  This means we have lost all the old posts from tripleadev.org.

So tripleadev.org is dead, long live triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki/Forum.

Development discussion, questions, and announcements can all occur here.

Also, Bung is resurrecting tripleawarclub.org, whose database was also lost.

Sean

Re: Forum Status

Pug transferred the domain to you, right?  If so, can we post a static html page there directing traffic to this new forum?  It'd be a shame to lose many of the newcomers we've seen of late.

Kev

Re: Forum Status

Sean Bridges
Administrator
I'm working on it.

Re: Forum Status

Sean Bridges
Administrator
The redirect is there now.  It may take a while for the dns changes propagate.

Re: Forum Status

ptmuldoon
I offered in the past, and can still host the forums if you guys would like to move it off of sourceforge.  I have two accounts with jaguarpc, and a vbulletin license just wasting away.

One of the my sites hosted on jaguar is pretty much just a placeholder as well, so if hosting the lobby is not server intensive, I could possibly do that if needed as well.

If you guys need it, just email me at ptmuldoon@aol.com

PT

Re: Forum Status

Sean Bridges
Administrator
Thanks for the offer, but I like the forums being integrated with the sourceforge site.

Re: Forum Status

ptmuldoon
No problem.   I wish I had the time to play more, but if things change for you guys, just let me know, and I can put up a VB forum pretty quickly.  All that would be needed is for you to just point the dns to the jagarpc host.  We wouldn't even need to transfer a domain or anything.

Paul

Thanks for the offer, but I like the forums being integrated with the sourceforge site.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-Status-tp2178004p2263971.html