Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

Khobai
I get really irritated when people go AFK during my turn and dont select casualties. I think there should be a timer that automatically selects casualties for them after a set duration has past (60 seconds sounds about right). The game already autosuggests casualties so I dont think it would be too hard to implement.

Re: Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

I certainly would not mind it, provided that it was OFF by default, and had to be turned on in the options menu prior to the game starting.

I would also argue for 3 minutes, since sometimes people go to the bathroom, or whatever (ideally this could be set by the user as well)

Re: Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

Khobai
Well obviously you should be able to toggle it on or off in the options menu as well as set the timer duration to whatever you want.

Re: Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

trouble1
I would suggest allowing it to toggle on and off during the game, much like sound.  Biggest problem with autoselect is it kills bombers before inf.

Another way to speed up the game would be to have an auto dice rolling as an option for a particular battle instead of requiring you to hit space each time.  Most helpful in battle such as 2 inf attacking 1 inf or a sub vs a transport.

Re: Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

Khobai
I dont see killing bombers before infantry as being a problem. If youre not there to pick casualties you deserve what you get when the timer counts down.

Re: Feature Request: Timer On Casualty Window

Good idea.  Please open a request ticket in the bug tracker.