Feature Request: New Unit Properties

Khobai
Id like to see the list of unit properties expanded to include the following:

isFirstStrike (this unit attacks before all other units unless an enemy unit has isDestroyer)

This would allow us to create non-submarine units that have first strike like commandos/snipers, stealth fighters/bombers, stealth tanks, etc...

Attacks: X (this unit gets X dice when attacking)
Hits: X (this unit gets X hits)
Regenerate: X (this unit auto-repairs X hits at the end of each turn)

The ability to give units X attacks and X hits would let us create "hero" type units that get multiple attacks and have many hit points.

Thats all I can think of for now thats not already planned (I read airtransports are being added which is awesome).

Re: Feature Request: New Unit Properties

Khobai wrote
isFirstStrike (this unit attacks before all other units unless an enemy unit has isDestroyer)
Good idea!
I'd probably create two properties here- one for isFirstStrike and one for negatesFirstStrike (or something like that).... just to abstract it from any destroyer logic that may exist.

Please open a feature request ticket in the bugtracker.