Favorite Maps?

trefilov22
Hi all!  I am looking for some fun new maps to play and am looking for input.  My ravorites are NWO, World at War, and Ultimate.  I am looking for maps such as these.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Favorite Maps?

Zim Xero
for PvP,  Total World War
for vs Computer..  Pacific Challenge

Re: Favorite Maps?

Navalland
NWO: Excellent balance. A lot of strategic options. Good map. But no North African Campaign, i dislike it.

WaW: Balance is good. But  Cairo is a bit vulnerable. Also Yamamoto should be more strong and Hisa should be more weak i think.

Dom 1914: Very Funny and Good map,aslo techs but the balance lacking.

Ultimate Worls: Look like good map, i have neer tried need relief and more zoom.

Re: Favorite Maps?

270BC. I think you should give 4~8 bid to RomanAlliance, if you play it dice.

Re: Favorite Maps?

Age of Tribes is my personal favorite. Covers all technology from cavemen to futuristic robots, with great art and interesting features not seen in other maps, such as AI controlled disease that spreads, nuclear weapons and more.

Re: Favorite Maps?

You can get a random scenario from the Axis & Allies Wiki.