Editing Tech Stats For This Map?

Penguins
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
"In everything, and especially in warfare, great is the power of fortune."      Julius Caesar

Gallic War Book VI

Re: Editing Tech Stats For This Map?

OgreMkV
I'm no good with tech, but the capital thing, well it depends on what you are trying to do.

If you just want victory territories with no capital name, then this would work.

<option name="victoryCity" value="true"/>
  Put that in the territory attachment.

Re: Editing Tech Stats For This Map?

Penguins
I was thinking of finding a way to get all the techs listed that are below in the "Stats" portion of this XML deleted from plain site.

The techs are disabled but I was hoping to see if they could be deleted.

Thanks.
"In everything, and especially in warfare, great is the power of fortune."      Julius Caesar

Gallic War Book VI

Re: Editing Tech Stats For This Map?

OgreMkV
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.  If they aren't present, the game just won't have tech.