Downlod maps

ce33
I borrows a friend's ftp server to upload new world order maps and modds  psl send me mod files so i can upload them

ftp://bloodstorm.servegame.org/
 if you cant convins confus

ftp://bloodstorm.servegame.org/

Re: Download maps

Walkingmage
Why not upload it to ftp://bloodstorm.servegame.org/incoming/ instead of sending them to you?

//Owner of bloodstorm.servegame.org

Re: Download maps

ce33
wow I forgot totally that this function
 if you cant convins confus

ftp://bloodstorm.servegame.org/

Re: Downlod maps

OnanTheBrBr
Yep, cool thing that!
Would you be so kind to replace the 1.5-krusty-EB version with the 1.5EB version I placed in the INCOMING folder? Changes are purely cosmetic (like the shortened name), but I would prefer this version being around. Thx and thx for the cool storage space u provide for the community!
EB
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot