Download Maps Links, Hosting Games, General Information

Re: Download Maps Links, Hosting Games, General Information

Johan
Has anyone succeded in downloading maps? Is there anyhwhere an easy guide for how to do it?

Re: Download Maps Links, Hosting Games, General Information

ZjelcoP

Re: Download Maps Links, Hosting Games, General Information

Keough
Is it possible to host Triple A on a website?  I want to run the game with my class, but I want the teacher to have map editing capabilites and the students to play the game.  I know a lot of the game is written in JAVA and this language is compatible with web based games

Re: Download Maps Links, Hosting Games, General Information

sylvest888
Why is nobody on the 1.9??
1234