Domination 1914: No Mans Land

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

Imbaked
Do any of you know xml? I got ideas but no time. Need a team to help me

Sent from my LG Mobile

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

Navalland
This game is well balanced and all territory values are correct. Shanghais and Tsingtao are 2 but this attirbute provide much more strategic options. These are not doomed to fall, Germany can create factories to these territories and try to hold them. Just some small things should be changed maybe;

-Removing serbian techs
-14 (or 12) zeppelin cost instead of 16
-no merchant marine
-fixing connection bugs
-what about germany starting with bulgaria?
-graphics; Austria has bad colour I would prefer light blue (romanian colour in waw), Russian units look to right should be left side, solomon islands colour bug
-what about adding new techs?

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

erik542
I know XML. Since it is kinda your mod, PM me the changes you want done and I can make it happen.

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

Imbaked
I dont go on the site much. My email is[hidden email] send me an email and I will send you my vision this weekend along with a list of things I want to change.

Sent from my LG Mobile

I know XML. Since it is kinda your mod, PM me the changes you want done and I can make it happen.

http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Domination-1914-No-Mans-Land-tp7585693p7595249.html
To unsubscribe from Domination 1914: No Mans Land, click here.
NAML

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

erik542
Your mail doesn't work.

Re: Domination 1914: No Mans Land

Imbaked

Sorry

Sent from my LG Mobile

To unsubscribe from Domination 1914: No Mans Land, click here.
NAML
12345