Quantcast

Connection refuse

csaw
I am unable to connect to the lobby.  I receive a message saying that the connection is refused and that no other information is available.  This happened right after I hosted my first game and now I am no longer able to connect to the lobby.

Are there any known issues like this?

Re: Connection refuse

erik542
Whew, not just me.

Re: Connection refuse

ZjelcoP
Indeed there are some problems with server diskspace that are being sorted out.
For now you can log in anonymously though.

Re: Connection refuse

ice
10 people online on a sunday, bots not workin ingame crashes and bugs

almost looks like developpers wants this game destroyed

maybe u should add another useless option instead of fixing importand stuff

soon theres noone left to develop stuff for