Connection Refused

AXISGRINDER
I have a Mac. Downloading game is no problem, nor opening or playing AI. I used to be online a lot and play with community a bunch. About a year ago I could not get into lobby: CONNECTION REFUSED. I gave it time, and have reload new installs many times with the same problem. Anyone know how to bypass this or what is going on? I am in Colorado USA. I appreciate your help!

Re: Connection Refused

wirkey
At the moment (11:30pm Central European Time) the lobby is down. If that's not the problem, I'm not sure how to help you. But I will look into the database to see if your name got banned.