Comradekev's email account hacked

Hey folks.  My yahoo account was hacked yesterday and apparantly an email went out that I was a hostage in London or something like that.  It is obviously false- don't send money.  Well, you can send it to me, but not to the kidnappers.

I've since reclaimed and secured my account- frickin hackers.

They were also nice enough to clear out my contacts, and so if you'd like to receive emails from me, go ahead and drop me a line so I can readd you.

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

nolesfan1
ya I got that 2 I was worried about you ;) What would happen to the game if you were kidnapped lol my line is aaa.aaa2011@hotmail.com but im not gonna send anyone money im broke

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

U-boat
uboataaa@gmail.com

yeah I was scared

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

Bung
Figured as much, Im guessing you forgot to sign out of a public computer, it's unlikely you got hacked :P way to go ;)

cbungholio@gmail.com

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

Wisconsin
Yeah, I got that email too...

Here's my email: stingraystudios777@gmail.com

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

Maherdogg
I would have at least hoped they would have held you hostage until the engine was updated to run the new rules! :)

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

i am:
VEQRYN
(at}
hotmail
[dot)
com

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

OnanTheBrBr
ErnieBommel
{gmail.com}

And I want my 600 bucks back!

; o )
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot

Re: Comradekev's email account hacked

nolesfan
rofl ernie lolololol