Changing territory connections and water with triggers

Changing territory connections and water with triggers

panguitch
Can triggers be used to change things within the map itself? Or just the TerritoryAttachment?

Specifically, can I create an event that adds or removes a connection between two territories?

Can I change water="true" to false, or vice versa?

I'm pretty sure the answer to these is no. I can't see a way. Anyone smarter want to show me otherwise?

Greyhawk Wars
TripleA in the original Dungeons & Dragons world