Centurion, Defender Of Rome Game

Penguins
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a free download for Centurion Defender of Rome for Windows 7 ? I have found a link that says you can download it but everytime I try to do it my security program will not allow me to download it. I have the free download for Windows XP and when I try to run the game in Windows 7 it says something about being not compatible with 64 bit.

With the TV Seriers Spartacus I have been wanting to play games revolving around the Roman era of battles. In this game there is a revolt that have Spartacus in the game.  Here is the map of Centurion, Defender Of Rome. In it you will see that France is divided into 2 territories, Germany 1 territory and most of Europe the same as in WWII 1940 Europe with some minor chnages as you look eastward.

Maybe a version of this game can be made for Triple A????

Thanks

http://www.download-21.com/7zip-20627cr/

Here is the link to download the game for Windows 7 but my PC won't allow me due to security reasons. I don't know if it's really valid or not. If nayone wants to check it out an dlet me know please follow this link. Thanks Again.
"In everything, and especially in warfare, great is the power of fortune."      Julius Caesar

Gallic War Book VI

Re: Centurion, Defender Of Rome Game

RogerCooper
The 270 BC scenario is probably what you are looking for. The are other Roman era scenarios, check the download site or the Axis & Allies Wiki.