Cannot join own automated server

U-boat
Here's the terminal commands and such:

Last login: Mon May 27 02:58:44 on console
Christians-MacBook-Pro:~ Christian$ cd documents
Christians-MacBook-Pro:documents Christian$ cd triplea
Christians-MacBook-Pro:triplea Christian$ sh run-headless-game-host.sh
Unrecogized:triplea.game.host.console=true
Arguments
   triplea.game=<FILE_NAME>
   triplea.game.host.ui=<FILE_NAME>
   triplea.server=true
   triplea.port=<PORT>
   triplea.name=<PLAYER_NAME>
   triplea.lobby.host=<LOBBY_HOST>
   triplea.lobby.port=<LOBBY_PORT>
   triplea.lobby.game.comments=<LOBBY_GAME_COMMENTS>
   triplea.lobby.game.hostedBy=<LOBBY_GAME_HOSTED_BY>
   triplea.server.password=<password>

   If there is only one argument, and it does not start with a prefix, the argument will be
   taken as the name of the file to load.

   Examples:
   To start a game using the given file:

   triplea /home/sgb/games/test.xml

   or

   triplea triplea.game=/home/sgb/games/test.xml

   To start a server with the given game

   triplea triplea.game=/home/sgb/games/test.xml triplea.port=3300 triplea.name=Allan
   To start a server, you can optionally password protect the game using triplea.server.password=foo
triplea.game.host.ui:false
triplea.game:
triplea.server:true
triplea.port:3301
triplea.name:U-boat_HOST_BOT
triplea.lobby.game.hostedBy:U-boat_HOST_BOT
triplea.lobby.host:173.255.229.134
triplea.lobby.port:3303
triplea.lobby.game.comments:automated_hosting_service
Parsing all available games (this could take a while).
Finished parsing all available game xmls.
INFO [Initialize Headless Server Setup Model] ChatController->Chatter:U-boat_HOST_BOT port:3301 ip:fd0c:fe1c:7016:33a5:682f:8fe0:9435:bfd8 is joining chat:games.strategy.engine.framework.ui.ServerStartup.CHAT_NAME
host:173.255.229.134 port:3303
Waiting for users to connect.

On line 5 this concerns me:

Unrecogized:triplea.game.host.console=true
Arguments

Re: Cannot join own automated server

triplea.game.host.console=true
will not affect anything if it doesn't work
however it will work if you have the latest .jar file, which i uploaded to the auto-server-link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/TripleA/stable/1_7_0_3_automated_game_server/

on the issue of you not being able to join, it has nothing to do with the automated game server

we tested it together, and you are unable to join your "normal" host games either

so the problem is probably either with you, or with mac computers

Re: Cannot join own automated server

siparo
U-boat, were you able to resolve your problem?

I was able to get mine to run on my MacMini and I am able to join from my iMac on the same network. Are you attempting to join on the same computer or a different computer?