Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

The README and Documents that come with TripleA need updating.  They were written back for v0.6.0.1, and are out of date in many ways.  They also include references to a certain board game we are not associated with, and those references need to be scrubbed.

The README is located in the folder where you installed TripleA, (so for example, C:\Program Files\triplea\triplea_1_2_5_5\readme.html )

The Documents are located in the "doc" folder inside triplea, (so C:\Program Files\triplea\triplea_1_2_5_5\doc\* )

thanks in advance,

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

nolesfan1
sure I can do that, I'll just do it Microsoft word and then when I'm done I'll just send you an email correct?

so I know you want the readme done but what do you want again? in the docs folder there is the following things developer documentation, Engine Code Overview, Game playing guide, How to create custom games and release model. do you want all those done or just specific ones?

anyone I have the readme done today and will send you mail what is your email again?

thx noles

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

please don't write my email anywhere, please delete it from your post

if you have to write my email, write it like this:
veqryn
(at)
hotmail
dot
com

the reason being that there are a lot of "bots" scanning webpages for email addresses, and when they find them they add them to spam lists

so writing example@example.com gets that put on a spam list

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

nolesfan1
oh I'm sry veq, problem is now I can't delete it because I post anymous mostly, I can't get back in to delete it, well hope you don't get any spam and it won't happen again.

on the other hand did you get my email with the revised readme?

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

yes but the one above is not anonymous, (anonymous users have a tag that says anonymous by their names)
so please go press the More button, then click on Edit Post, then delete my email

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

nolesfan1
I'm telling you I cannot go back to edit the post, it may seem that it is not anymous but I can't get back in seriously. is there anyone else who can delete the post?

Re: Can someone update the README and Docs that come with TripleA?

Sean Bridges
Administrator
nolesfan1 wrote
I'm telling you I cannot go back to edit the post, it may seem that it is not anymous but I can't get back in seriously. is there anyone else who can delete the post?
deleted