Bypass option

sieg
hello

is there a chance to include a bypass option for hosting triplea games?

if have no idea of programming but i see such a feature in Panzergenerl online
games and also in hamachi.

so dunno if its too hard to code it, but it will be the ultimate hosting solution...

greetings

sieg

Re: Bypass option

I'm not sure what you mean by 'bypass.'  Do you mean for the host to be able to skip a player who is afk, or what?

Can you give more details and then open a feature request?

Re: Bypass option

oh, and about your avatar....

Re: Bypass option

sieg

bypass means that people can host without changing their router settings...

like hamachie did for example, a network simulation

u know?

greets sieg

Re: Bypass option

I may be wrong, but all "bypass" type of things involve a host service that does the routing for everyone.

this could work... except that we would have to buy a lot of time on servers just for this purpose?