Battle Map Textures

lotuseater
Hi All! =)

Where can I download battle map textures (eye candy) for various maps, especially for the default WW2 Big World? Thanks!

Re: Battle Map Textures

crazy_german
I think what you are referring to is the reliefTiles. Some of them are available in the download maps section

Re: Battle Map Textures

lotuseater
Great, I'll check that out. Thanks, crazy_german! =)

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 6:30 PM, crazy_german [via tripleadev] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think what you are referring to is the reliefTiles. Some of them are available in the download maps section

http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Battle-Map-Textures-tp7593270p7593283.html
To unsubscribe from Battle Map Textures, click here.
NAML

--
Darius Nease
Author and Publisher
My Smashwords Author Page<http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/lotuseater>

Re: Battle Map Textures

Cernel
There are no MapSkins for Big World I know of, only the default (original) skin.

Beside the few preinstalled MapSkins, the only maps that have MapSkins are New World Order (3) and Diplomacy (3). And, yes, in Download Maps.

Re: Battle Map Textures

lotuseater
Got it. Thanks!

http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Battle-Map-Textures-tp7593270p7593286.html