Anti-Tank-Gun

wirkey
Hi Folks,

I just got another silly idea:

Anti-Tank-Guns:

works like AA with the exception that it hits tanks, mech inf and other motorized units.
I guess that this requires some changes to the engine, like editing "isArmor" or something. Maybe it would even be possible to use AA against tanks. Defenders chooses before battle what he wants to hit.

Just an idea

Re: Anti-Tank-Gun

I have visions of supporting some additional unit buffs/debuffs that would make this pretty easy to accomplish.  I'm currently only in the conceptualization phase though with hopes of starting to code it some time next month.