Another Possible Game Editor Request

HuskerMike
In some games built, but unplaced units, are carried over to the next turn. Is it possible to edit this "reserve?"

If it is, how?

If it is not, please add it to the next update of the game editor.

1. If a country is dead and wiped out, the computer will still stop each turn to ask where to place them. In a human vs. computer game this can be inconvenient. I use the computer's turn to go to the bathroom, get coffee, etc. When I come back and see the computer stopped for this and that I still have to wait for the computer, it is frustrating.

2. If the computer cannot place all of its units, it will not place any units. So, once the computer gets something stuck in this reserve, it will never purchase any more units. This can kill games like Total World War.

Thanks
Go Big Red!

Re: Another Possible Game Editor Request

play against humans

Re: Another Possible Game Editor Request

You can save the game, reload with human control for the country, edit the map to give the units a place to go, place them, remove them and fix the map. Annoying to do, but this sounds like a rare glitch. The new "Do Nothing" AI might also work.