Allies AI from Russia's view

wookie76
During a local single player Russia game, it's frustrating to see my allies AI obsessed with pumping units into Africa instead of mounting a d-day attack.  Can you see about getting the AI a little more helpful for those of us that just play as one country at a time.

Thanks!

Re: Allies AI from Russia's view

RogerCooper
It is actually an interesting situation. Try to hold until the Americans come and then go on the offensive.

Re: Allies AI from Russia's view

Jeema
The way it works now is that the current AI basically only lands troops in the closest non-enemy land territory to it's capital.  I've got a WIP AI (not submitted yet) that is able to make more intelligent and opportunistic transport movement choices, though, and does, in fact, invade western europe now (among other things).

I did submit a bunch of fixes for the AI which do address some other issues with the transport movement.  They don't appear to have made their way into the repository yet, though, so I'm not real sure what the status is...