ATARI

sieg
aka

Re: ATARI

aka
Hi sieg !

Thank you for that map.

Is there any response of community and were you able to find some ballance in the map ?

I have had just one game vs human and the naval movement was nasty.We were not able to finish
but seems like I m the looser so far.

Maybe you can bring a short breefing for all players and for naval movement too.
Next time I want to be prepared.

If there is any progress in ballancing it soud be declared in this topic.

good luck

aka

Re: ATARI

sieg
hi,

this map is in 1.3 stage, i havent develop it further at this time...
if there are any suggestions for balance let me now...

greets sieg

ps: which side u played aka?

Re: ATARI

sieg
hi community

is there anybody who have the intention to balance this map right?

i dont have time to play and test it but think the map is worth it.

so maybe some volunteers who improve it to have another nice game...

greetz

sieg

Re: ATARI

lalapalooza
Hey sieg,

I tried to play your map tonight, and it was working fine until the beginning of the Phillipine's turn. Then I got an error about Phillipine images (I've reproduced it for you below).

I tried reinstalling it, but it didn't help. I would definitely like to try this map out in its entirety, it looks quite fun.

ava.lang.IllegalStateException: Image Not Found:flags/Philipines.gif
        at games.strategy.triplea.image.ImageFactory.getImage(ImageFactory.java:32)
        at games.strategy.triplea.image.FlagIconImageFactory.getFlag(FlagIconImageFactory.java:52)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.updateStep(TripleAFrame.java:1027)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.access$700(TripleAFrame.java:143)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame$14.run(TripleAFrame.java:993)
Exception in thread "Triplea, start server game" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Image Not Found:flags/Philipines.gif
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.updateStep(TripleAFrame.java:1002)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.access$700(TripleAFrame.java:143)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame$13.gameStepChanged(TripleAFrame.java:960)
        at games.strategy.engine.framework.ServerGame.notifyGameStepChanged(ServerGame.java:658)
        at games.strategy.engine.framework.ServerGame.startStep(ServerGame.java:598)
        at games.strategy.engine.framework.ServerGame.runStep(ServerGame.java:482)
        at games.strategy.engine.framework.ServerGame.startGame(ServerGame.java:299)
        at games.strategy.engine.framework.startup.launcher.ServerLauncher$2.run(ServerLauncher.java:208)

Re: ATARI

gudkarma
if you open the 'flag' folder in the Atari folder you'll see a file,  philipines.gif
change the P into a capital.
its lowercase thats the issue.

i should be Philipines.gif

Download the latest version of SENGOKU JIDAI for TripleA.

Re: ATARI

crystalct
Inside _ATARI1.3_.zip into flag directory, there is philipines.gif  and not Philipines.gif. Inside file zip, file names are CaSe SenSitIvE, so it don't find that file.
You could repair that mini bug yourself...... or wait an _ATARI1.3.1_.zip
---------
Droid Rulez

Re: ATARI

lalapalooza
Thank you for the help! That did the trick.

Re: ATARI

Atari 1.3.2 is up on EB's site and can be downloaded through triplea's map download feature

it fixes numerous out of date properties, as well as fixing that bug with the .gif having wrong case.