AA50?

schroedess26
Where is the news on the release of AA50 going to be?

Re: AA50?

Dagon81
Too bad... any news about the AA50 development?! When can we test it?
WRX

Re: AA50?

WRX
Yes,  I can't wait to try out the AA50 mod for TripleA since I tried playing a physical copy of the game last week.  Has the TripleA mod been widely released or just some early copies?  I was keeping track on the old forum but of course that's gone now.

Re: AA50?

schroedess26
Its coming along, at this point its just a private alpha copy from what I last heard. The news of release was supposed to be up the start of this week about a release though of alpha version.

Re: AA50?

Testing is coming along well.  As expected there were a few bugs, but I'm working through them methodically.  I still expect to have a good version to release in alpha probably this coming weekend.  There's still the issue of an unstable lobby so folks can PvP.  I think bung may be looking into that some.

The wheels of progress keep turning!

Kev