A video request

fei

A video request

fei
This post was updated on .
Could somebody make a video of TripleA gameplay (TripleA original maps, also other high quality maps), about a 2 minute long one, and post it on YouTube? :-)

EDIT: forget, no need for that.

Re: A video request

If we can get a few snippets of gameplay or better yet some small animation sequences.. i can try putting them together to make a trailer.  Did this recently for a free Koei game trailer contest:(the rules were to only use non-copyright or Koei copyright content): Sample Trailer

Re: A video request

Frostion
@Zim Xero
Nice video!
I think it would be hard to make an action packed TripleA video though. But… with some FXs, zooming in/out and some rock music… who knows?

Re: A video request

ZjelcoP
Having an other bright idea I've learned to first search for others with the same idea.
Thus I end up in this thread.

Think a short video, about 30-50 seconds could do very well as promotional material.
Would post it on the facebookpage, easy for people to share and get intruiged.

Have an idea for the video: Few short shouts like: (Combat move) Send your troops into combat!
Followed by a clip where a hand shoves the plastic boardgamepieces over a border. During the move they come to live, turn from plastic to animated pieces and go into a short action battlescene.

This would be the ultimate result, but i'll go for anything that can be realised.
I have no skills or experience to make this, just a vivid imagination ;-) But I'm willing to give it a try.

Does anyone know of good resources for:
-animated copyright free material?
-free programs to create such material?
-free programs to work and edited this material?

Even better, do you have the skills, tools and time to make something like this? We really could do with a nice gametrailer!

Re: A video request

The Red Baron
@ZjelcoP: I agree that this is a need. However, I'm quite preoccupied with the website and won't be able to help out much here, though a video would be a nice addition to the website.

A quick Google search found me a potential candidate for some software: https://www.wevideo.com/

All one would have to do would be to make some screen recordings of TripleA doing different actions on a map like Big World, and then upload it and use the free tier of WeVideo to add voiceover and text. It doesn't have to be fancy, though it may be worth it to try...Maybe one of the map-makers could volunteer to tackle this, as they would have the graphics knowledge to learn how to do this. Perhaps one of them even has their own professional software. Just thinking out loud.
"The aggressive spirit, the offensive, is the chief thing everywhere in war, and the air is no exception." - Manfred von Richthofen