A little request

Montgomery
Hi people,

It may sound silly to some of you, but would it be possible to include some kind of "win"-screen in Axis and Allies? It's not that I don't know when the game is over, I just get a kind of childish satisfaction from getting a win-notice...  :)

Re: A little request

constrainer
That would be neat to add to the bottom of the todo list for later release.

Re: A little request

It's been on my to-do list for a while.  I added code to the game to just cease some time ago, but didn't know where the appropriate code was for a pop-up.

Now that I do, it won't take too much to get done.

But.... AA50 first- which is coming soon.

Kev